Redefining Your Masculinity to End Gender-Based Violence
An all day conference with various workshops such as:
- Nuts and Bolts of Engaging Men: Tips and Tricks
- Engaging Men Across the Political Spectrum
- Activist Communities Engaging Men in Their Own Communities: Becoming aware of and responding to attitudes and behaviors associated with gender-based violence
- Patriarchy 101
- Social Media as a Prevention Tool
- How Does Masculinity Affect Relationships? Panel Discussion
- Cultural Humility & Culturally-specific Work to Engage Men in Ending Gender-Based Violence- Panelist
- Ending Gender Based Violence is Men's Work: How Male Allies can Frontline the Fight Against Systems of Oppression (Imperialist White Supremacist Capitalist Patriarchy)
- Raising Feminist Boys
- Engaging Men Who Have Been Abusive: A panel of survivor and offender speakers
- Intro to gender diversity and trans identities
https://www.ywcapdx.org/engaging-men-conference-2017/ to RSVP and get tickets.
No one turned away due to lack of funds.